Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gundam Mega Bloks

When I was a kid, I used to play with my lego alot. Everytime I go to the mall, I won't stop crying if my mother won't buy me these new lego toys. Until the time came when the family computer and other video game consoles boomed the market, I lost interest in this lego stuffs. As I browing the internet yesterday, I came across to this lego again. But it's not just ordinary lego, it's gundam lego! or should I say, mega blocks. I don't know why its name became Lego to Mega Bloks but one thing I know is that there's no more Lego available in the market today (correct me if Im wrong).

This is what its looks like



If you would like to purchase one, you can choose between Rx-78-2 Gundam and MSZ-006 Gundam as a starter kit.

Gundam Rx-78-2

Zeta Gundam (MSZ-006)

And there is also a option to buy these Expansion Block Set A that will transform your Rx-78-2 into Gundam Mk-II and Zeta Gundam to ZZ Gundam.
Expansion Block Set A

You can also build your original Gundam from it. Just use your imagination!

There is a cooler and detailed version of these gundam megabloks like these:
Zaku (MS-06F)
Zaku II (MS-06S)

RX-78-2 GUNDAM

I think these are only available in the japanese market and the only way you can purchase is by shipping.

0 comments: